Wednesday, November 4, 2015

October 29th

Wow, I'm quite surprised at how fast time goes by when we are all so busy working on amazing projects.

Three week's ago our sketchbook assignment was to draw a stack of teacups. Here 2 of the winners from that week. (If you are the third, please come see me during class)




Two week's ago sketchbook assignment was to draw an Owl. I know I made this one hard to think outside the box, as I try to get you guys to do but I promised this weeks would be wide open. Here are the owls that the class drew.



I'm amazed at the details you all went into on these drawings. Great work!!

Ok and as promised, last week's sketchbook assignment was to "Scare Me" with something spooky, gory, or frightening. I forgot to take photos of the winners but I will post them with next classes blog.

In class we continue to work on the 3 different projects.
1. Melted Wax Canvas
2. Large 3D Letters
3. Water Colour Pumpkins (which I think are finally complete)

Here are a few pics of you guys hard at work!


Finishing up the Watercolour Pumpkin


Prepping for the Melted Wax Canvas


Putting finishing details on to her Melted Wax Canvas


Cutting our the Large 3D Letters 
(the hallway was the only place big enough for all 3 of them to work together)


As of this coming week we are starting something brand new and so exciting. I can't wait to tell you all about it! And we even have a guest or two popping in to talk to us about it as well. Oh the suspense........



No comments:

Post a Comment