Sunday, December 27, 2015

December

Wow did the month of December just fly by. I truly meant to post on the blog but never seemed to find the time. So let's play a little catch up. 
Here is the "Draw something Layered" challenge:

Factionless:

And the Factionless Winner is:

Erudite:

And the Erudite Winner is:

Amity:

And the Amity Winner is:

I thought this time I would show you everyone's drawings that I have to pick my winners from, then show you my choice for the winner. In the "layered" challenge we saw everything from layered hair, to layered burgers, to layered wedding dress and layered cake. Great job from all artists.

And somehow I forgot to post our Draw a non-human eye challenge. So here they are by special request.

Winners:


(I seem to be missing a winner, which could be why I didn't post them before)

Ok for any of my Art Club artists reading this here is Christmas break challenge#1:
Draw something RED 
(which is a Christmas colour)

No comments:

Post a Comment