Thursday, February 11, 2016

February 11

Welcome back Artists!
I can't wait to see all my little artists again after school today. And we will have a few new faces joining us this session as well. We had 2 artists leave our group, and have 1 new artist joining us for sure, and 2 possible new artists. I guess we will know for sure at 3:30 today!!


Thank you Westlock Home Hardware!


I did however want to send out a huge thank you to our Westlock Home Hardware for asking us to be a part of A Magical Winter's Night Lantern Walk back in December. 

Westlock Home Hardware has donated all 11 of the easels used during the Lantern Walk to our Art Club. 


I can't wait to start our new paintings with them.

Since our new session begins today I will be back tomorrow to update about our current project, as well as what the sketchbook homework will be. Till then "Stay Creative!"

No comments:

Post a Comment