Friday, March 11, 2016

March 10th

This week we started off with a warm up of dual hand drawing. This helps the brain think what both hands are suppose to be doing. It also makes you concentrate more on the designs. This is a great way to warm up your creative skills.

This week's sketchbook homework was to design a Team Logo for our Once Upon a Time Teams.
Here are the winners:

Team Emma

Team Hook


Team Regina


Team Rumplestiltskin will be posted next week.

Here's a picture of some of the students checking out each others sketchbook assignments. They are very competitive about this each and every week.



We are currently working on our "Artist PinWheels". And they are coming along nicely. I have finished my sample to show you:




My theme was Captain America, so I kept my colours Red, White and Blue. It does spin, but not quite as well as I would've liked. I think I'm going to continue to work on this.

Next weeks sketchbook assignment is to design a surfboard. It's been a long winter (a nice, and mild one though) and I am so ready for summer already. So lets bring a little summer into our Art Room. Check out the different styles of surfboards here on Keyo's website.


Have fun with this one, I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment