Sunday, January 8, 2017

Happy Holidays

This Fall Session of Art Club sure has gone by so fast. I know I've said that before but wow is it really December already? I guess the other projects I have in mind will just have to wait till next session.


Someone secretly cleaned the Art Room!?! But we can't figure out who? I know Mrs.B cleaned up the sink the other day but someone or someones cleaned off all the counters and cupboards. The Art Club would like to Thank whoever took the time to make the room look so nice!


After checking the calendar, our last class was suppose to be on December 22, which is the last day of school. But the High School students are on a field trip, and the Junior High students are at a dance until 3, then need to clean up afterwards. So it may be best to cancel our last class. I apologize ahead of time, since I never cancel a class.

During the holiday break in the past, my students have asked for me to give them something to do. So this year I'm giving an optional sketchbook challenge that will be due when we meet next. This sketchbook assignment is to:

"Draw Your Favourite Christmas Recipe"

 here are a few examples:

Cookie Frosting:


Egg Nog:


Peppermint Bark:


I prefer you not use these recipes but your favourite thing to eat or drink during the Christmas Season. Can't wait to see what you come up with.


Enjoy your break!

No comments:

Post a Comment