Monday, January 19, 2015

The Winter Art Show


The St. Mary Art Club presented The Winter Art Show on Thursday, January 15th. And we had a terrific turn out. Thank you to everyone that attended our event. Here are a few photos from our event:

Multi-Tecnique One Drawing

Oil Resists


Water Colour Koi and Turtles

 Graffiti Names & Sketchbooks 

 A closer look at our Sketchbooks


Paper Mache Masks




Rachel's Oil Painting


I'm sorry to say that I do not have any photos of our clay snowmen. And being a papparazzi that I am, this completely shocks me. If anyone happened to take any photos of them I would love for you to email them to me.

Our new session begins on Thursday, January 22 3:30-5pm. I have 10 returning artists and 5 new ones. Which means that not only is our class full but we have a few names on a waiting list.

I can't wait to see all my little artists that are ready to learn....




No comments:

Post a Comment