Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May 21

This week's sketchbook assignment was to draw a hat. The kids drew all kinds of hats. I'm so proud of everyones creativity. Here are this week's winners

Gryffindor's Winner


Ravenclaw's Winner


Hufflepuff's Winner


And here is my hat:


Dates to Remember:

We only have 2 more classes (May 28 & June 4).

 There will be no class on June 11. 

Spring Art Show will be on 
June 18th 1:00 - 6:00pm

This week in class we continued to finish up projects that are in progress. A few artists finished up their Funko Pop cans. Most of the artists are working on their wire and pantyhose sculptures.
Next week I'll put up lists of the projects that are still in need of being finished.

This week's sketchbook assignments were quotes that I have asked the kids to draw. Then I let the kids pick one for me. Here will be my quote to draw this week:

"Sometimes following your heart means losing your mind"

No comments:

Post a Comment