Tuesday, May 12, 2015

May 7

This week we will be worked on the details for our Wire sculptures. These are almost finished and starting to look great. We can now start to finish off all of our unfinished projects. 

Here is a list of project that we have done this session.

1. Candy Collage (finished)
2. Funko Pop Cans 
3. Wire Hashtags
4. Photo Challenge
5. Pantyhose Sculptures

If there are enough people that complete the work we may still have time for one last quick project to do. But we will have to wait and see how things go. I believe there are still six people that are working on the Funko Pop can project still. 

Don't forget to email or bring your photo for the Photo Challenge into class for me to get printed for our Art show. Email them to: stonesinc@yahoo.com or bring them in on a USB card and I can upload them.

Plus next week we have another guest artist in our classroom. Mary will be coming in to teach us all about clay. Mary will be showing us some simple techniques to make beautiful clay cabins. I can't wait to see how these turn out.

Here are this week's sketchbook winners!!

Ravenclaw's Winner


Hufflepuff's Winner


Gryffindor's Winner


And here is my shoe (plus my inspiration):



I would love Disney to create all these shoe ornaments into real shoes I can wear! Two of my favourite things in one; shoes & Disney!

Next week's sketchbook assignment is to draw a board game of any kind. But remember if you draw a deck of cards I should be able to tell by the drawing what kind of game you are playing. Here is some inspiration for you:


Let's see what you can come up with. Happy Drawing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment