Wednesday, April 19, 2017

April 13th

Work is coming along quite nicely on our faux stain glass. But I forgot to take photos again. We have been so busy in class that it keeps slipping my mind until I sit down to work on the blog. So I can't promise but I hope to have the pictures for next week.

This week we started our class off with a warm up with Disney drawing. I chose a video of a Disney animator that showed us how to draw:


Pluto

 Here is the video just in case you would like to draw him again.


Here are everyone's drawings.













I think you all did an amazing job drawing Pluto!


Our sketchbook assignment last week was to:

 "draw a key"

Here is what you came up with:

Beauty and the Beast Group


Finding Dory Group



Wall.E Group


Here we are telling our stories about what we drew, and why it is a "key" that is outside the box. Sometimes the stories are the best part!


And our Winners:

A Harry Potter Port Key

An Old Fashion Skeleton Key

Key Elements

Next week's sketchbook assignment is to:

"Draw a DREAM"

No comments:

Post a Comment