Thursday, October 5, 2017

Year End Art Show

I'm sorry to say that at the end of the school year we were so busy that I didn't get a chance to post the photos of our Year End Art Show. Then it was such a sad time knowing that I was leaving the Art Club that I couldn't bring it to myself to post the photos. But the blog feels unfinished without posting them. So here we go.....I hope you enjoy our show!

Year End Art Show

Students checking out the show

Water colour leaves

 String Art


Bell Spiders



Clay Monsters



Lantern Walk Lanterns

Faux Stained Glass


A Lesson in Colour Blending



Artist Trading Cards

Alice in Wonderland theme

Outer Space theme

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them theme

Homemade Paper

Handmade Paper Mobiles

Canada 150 Mural

Students checking out the mural

On a positive note, I am in need of volunteering hours for Community service for a class that I am currently taking at the U of A. I am happy to say that being able to continue teaching the Art Club has been approved by my professor. So I am officially back for one more session! I look forward to getting back into the art room with all my fellow artists.


No comments:

Post a Comment