Tuesday, November 15, 2016

November 10th

This is week we are finishing off our clay "James DeRosso"-ish monsters, and starting to design our next project. 

But I accidentally forgot to take pictures of our monsters, and my sample monster too. Wow I had a paparazzi forget me moment! I will post pictures next week, sorry for the delay.

Our next project is more crafty than artsy! But there is a method to my madness and a reason I picked this project, which I will explain afterwards. 

Our next project is:

String Art

Difficulty: Advanced

Difficulty: Advanced

Difficulty: Medium

Difficulty: Medium

Difficulty: Easy

Difficulty: Easy

All sample photos were found on Pinterest under the search category "string art".

I would like each artist to come up with a design that means something to them and chose a background that suits this design. 

Here is the one that I've been working on:


This is my cats paw print, he's a polydactyl cat, which makes his paw print unique. I used an actual photo of his paw to make the design.


So your design can be completely original!

Last week's sketchbook assignment was to draw "somewhere you want to go". 
Some of you totally thought outside the box! Way to go!!!


Of course they wanted to be a part of my photos. But really was just trying to get photos of the sketchbooks.


Here are this week's winners!

So our next sketchbook assignment is to draw:

A Weapon

And remember to think outside the box! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment