Tuesday, November 1, 2016

October 20th

Art Club is back and is in full swing! I'm so happy to be back with all you lil' artists that are so eager to learn anything art! There are many new faces, so let's make sure to welcome them, and help them feel like part of our little group.

So today we started to make Bell/Bead Spiders. The original inspiration came from a pin on Pinterest, check it out:


But unfortunately purchasing the large beads for this tutorial were out of the Art Club's budget. So I remembered some Bell spiders I bought 10 years ago from Hallmark and thought we could give the tutorial a twist.


And this is what happened! The spider in the middle is the one I purchased many years ago, and the other ones I made as samples. I can't wait to see how the rest will turn out.

Our first sketchbook assignment was to draw our favourite character:


Everyone from the Mad Hatter to Wall.E!

Here are this weeks winners:

Zero:
The Mad Hatter

Sally:
The Queen of Hearts

Oogie Boogie:
Pascal playing Hide 'n Seek

Jack Skellington:
Starfire from Teen Titans

Congrats to our Winners!!

Next week's sketchbook assignment, please draw:

 A Zombie 


Mainly because I'm a huge fan of Halloween!! And what is Halloween without a zombie or two?


No comments:

Post a Comment