Monday, March 13, 2017

March 9

The day has finally arrived!! Today is the day we get to trade our Artist Trading Cards!!

Here the finished collections before we trade them with each other:

Alice in Wonderland

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

The Universe

Famous Landmarks

The Arts (Art & Music)

Sports Equipment

Interior Designs

Hearts

Spiderman

Somehow I forgot to photograph my collection that I made especially for the artists. I'll try to see if I can still get a pic of a few.

Here are the sketchbooks from last week's assignment to: 

"Draw A Box"


Beauty & the Beast:


Finding Dory:


Wall.E


And the Winners are:

Beauty & the Beast

Finding Dory

Wall.E 

Next week's sketchbook assignment is to:

Draw Something That You Can't Live Without!



No comments:

Post a Comment